best laser hair removal warrington
Did you know the average woman spends around 72 days of her lifetime shaving? That's a more than a few weeks holiday!
Our Laser hair removal Warrington service is a fast and painless effective way to remove unwanted hair. There is almost zero downtime and is incredible quick and easy to perform.
Laser Hair Removal is also for men. We treat men for alot of different areas!
why get laser hair removal
Laser hair removal has become increasingly popular in recent years as technology has advanced. Many people choose laser hair removal because it is a more permanent solution than other methods such as shaving, waxing, or depilatory creams. Laser hair removal can be used on any part of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms, back, and bikini line.
1. One advantage of laser hair removal is that it can be very precise. The laser targets the hair follicle without damaging the surrounding skin. This means that there is less risk of irritation or other side effects.
2. It is relatively quick. The treatment usually takes less than 30 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
3. It can be cost-effective in the long run. Although the initial investment may be higher than other methods, you won’t have to keep paying for repeated treatments.
4. There is no downtime after treatment. You can immediately return to your normal activities.
5. Laser hair removal can be used to treat large areas. It is not just suitable for small, localized areas like waxing or threading.
If you are considering laser hair removal, it is important to consult with a qualified practitioner to ensure that the treatment is right for you.
What Type of laser do you use?
We use the smart diode laser. This is a medical grade laser & is a very common and popular brand. Because we use one of the best lasers on the market we can achieve:
- Longer Last Results.
- Increased levels of comfort.
- Better results on different tones of skin.
Areas That we can treat
- Upper Lip
- Chin Area
- Eyebrows (Middle Part Only)
- Half Face
- Hands / Fingers
- Feet or Toes
- Lower Legs
- Fulll Legs
- Full Body
- Bikini Line
- Lower & Upper Back
Stop shaving & start lasering
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Laser Hair Removal does not hurt and has zero down time. It is a painless and quick procedure with long last effects. You can achieve upto 90% permanent hair removal over a course of sessions.
Absolutely not. We have many men that come to us get rid of unwanted beard hair or areas of concern.
To achieve upto 90% permanent hair removal you will need multiple sessions. Everyone is different and this varies from person to person however we have special priced packages that you can take advantage of.
Yes we offer a range of financing options that make it easier on your pocket. Book a free consultation today